Get Personal Effectiveness Assignment Help for BPP
Personal effectiveness assignment help for BPP Personal effectiveness refers to the procedure of helping the students to enhance their identity, talent, skills, quality of life, and goals achieving spirit. The students need to acquire these skills for the proper knowledge about the achievement procedure and the personal skills that are helpful in fulfilling their dreams. If students face any problems they can take our bits of help. Personal skills are very crucial for any student, which will direct the to attain high success. It is beneficial for them to learn self-management and have practical skills that are required for achieving their standard progress. There are different practical benefits of starting the personal effectiveness assignment as the students can enhance their skills for working within a team, presentation skills also get enhanced and upgraded, and personal development and self-learning measures would help the students to enhance their communication skills. Assignment help provides students for producing efficient assignment projects. Personal effectiveness assignment is offered by the custom assignment writing services for increasing their knowledge. We provide students with timely delivery of the assignment, round-the- clock service through our well-trained customer service staff, no plag work, and assignments are provided at an affordable rate to the customers. We provide the best services for increasing your grades.
BPP Coursework Cover Sheet
|Student Reference Number (SRN)
|Date of Submission
(Please attach the confirmation of any
|Declaration of Original Work:
I hereby declare that I have read and understood BPP’s regulations on plagiarism and that this is my original work, researched, undertaken, completed and submitted in accordance with the requirements of BPP School of Business and Technology.
The word count, excluding contents table, bibliography and appendices, is words.
Student Reference Number: Date:
|By submitting this coursework you agree to all rules and regulations of BPP regarding assessments and awards for programmes. Please note, submission is your declaration you are fit to sit.
BPP University reserves the right to use all submitted work for educational purposes and may request that work be published for a wider audience.
BPP School of Business and Technology
Submission mode: Turnitin online access
General Assessment Guidance
- Your summative assessment for this module is made up of this Coursework
submission which accounts for 100% of the marks.
- Please note late submissions will not be marked.
- You are required to submit all elements of your assessment via Turnitin online access. Only submissions made via the specified mode will be accepted and hard copies or any other digital form of submissions (like via email or pen drive etc.) will not be accepted.
- For coursework, the submission word limit is 2500 words. You must comply with the word count guidelines. You may submit LESS than 2500 words but not more. Word Count guidelines can be found on the Assessment tab for your module.
- Do not put your name or contact details anywhere on your submission. You should only put your student registration number (SRN) which will ensure your submission is recognised in the marking process.
- A total of 100 marks are available for this module assessment, and you are required to achieve minimum 50% to pass this module.
- You are required to use only Harvard Referencing System in your submission. Any content which is already published by other author(s) and is not referenced will be considered as a case of plagiarism.
You can find further information on Harvard Referencing in the online library. You can use the following link to access this information:
- BPP University has a strict policy regarding authenticity of assessments. In proven instances of plagiarism or collusion, severe punishment will be imposed on offenders. You are advised to read the rules and regulations regarding plagiarism and collusion in the GARs and MOPP which are available on The Hub in the Academic registry section (found via Help & Support).
- You should include a completed copy of the Assignment Cover sheet. Any submission without this completed Assignment Cover sheet may be considered invalid and not marked.
The required submission for this assignment is a 2500 words “Personal Effectiveness Report”. Your report will analyse a business leader’s personal effectiveness skills, evaluate social media platforms, and analyse methods of enhancing personal effectiveness.
Students are required to complete Three tasks:
- Analyse key competencies of a global business leader
- Evaluate social media platforms
- Analyse methods of enhancing personal effectiveness using social media The Learning Outcomes that you have to meet in order to pass this assessment are: (LO1) Critically evaluate how people learn for professional development.
(LO2) Appraise the key skills and behaviours required to be effective in a professional context.
(LO3) Demonstrate understanding of a range of methods of supporting personal effectiveness in a professional environment.
Your Personal Effectiveness Report should contain the following:
You should begin by an introduction to concept of personal effectiveness. You should also give a brief overview of tasks 1, 2 and 3.
Using the CEO Genome Project ONLY, assess how different business leaders demonstrate or lack key skills or behaviours of personal effectiveness.
N.B. To support your answer, you should refer to case studies and use additional reading resources from this module. You should also include ideas from articles on wider leadership concepts and personal effectiveness from the online library.
(This task meets LO2)
(Total marks for Task 1: 30% weighting)
- Describe the role of social media platforms in learning.
- Critically evaluate the ability of social media platforms to enhance learning for professional development.
You should consider platforms such as LinkedIn, Google Docs or YouTube, and your evaluation should examine positive and negative aspects.
- You should support this evaluation with references to additional reading resources from this module. You should also include ideas from articles in the online library.
(This task meets LO1)
(Total marks for Task 2: 30% weighting)
- Conduct a self-assessment (by applying a Personal SWOT analysis, Covey’s 7 Habits questionnaire or Ryff’s Six-Factor test) to identify areas of improvement for your personal effectiveness.
- Based on the results of your self-assessment, analyse methods for enhancing your personal effectiveness using social media platforms in a professional environment.
N.B. You should support your answer with references to additional reading resources from this module. You should also include ideas from articles in the online library.
(This task meets LO3)
(Total marks for Task 3: 30% weighting)
You will need to summarise the key points of the assessment tasks.
You should end with a concluding statement on the main topic of the report.
Your business report should contain the following:
- BPP assignment cover sheet (including SRN and word count)
- Business report title page
- Contents page
- Introduction (250 words)
- Task 3 (600 words)
- Conclusion (250 words)
- References (Correct Harvard Referencing applied throughout, including in- text citation and reference list)
- Appendices (if required)
- Glossary (optional)
(Total marks for introduction, conclusion and structure: 10 Marks)
Use of evidence in the report
Your report must contain evidence that you have read and understood the theories, models, additional reading and case studies in Personal Effectiveness on the Hub, and supplement this with reference to your own personal research in the online library.
Which forms of evidence must be in the report
- In-text citations and a bibliography: there must be frequent citations
throughout your assignment; they should be supported by a reference list
- Links to theoretical frameworks: there must be at least one framework
applied in Task 1
- References to the case studies: in the Case Study Review there must be frequent references to the case studies which can be found in the Apply section of every topic on the Hub
- References to additional reading and your own personal research: throughout your assignment there must be frequent references to the articles and
videos in the Additional Reading and Videos section, which can be found in the
Prepare section of every topic in the Hub